Journey Through the Bible uses the NRSV to study the Bible book by book.
- Contains 13 sessions.
- Highlights pivotal points in the Scripture.
- Lifts up the Bible's most significant stories, themes, events and people.
- Features questions.
- Describes the historical and cultural setting.
- Includes the original language and what the passage meant for its first readers.
- Gives insight into possible life applications for individuals, congregations and communities.
- Maps out a daily personal Journey Plan for those interested in reading the whole Bible, verse by verse.