For current events, behind-the-scenes coverage, and a weekly Bible lesson, visit our blog.
This unique and interesting resource tailored for older adults is both a leisure-reading magazine and a personal Bible study.
In this issue:
- Our new Food Feature with delicious seasonal recipes
- We step onto the red carpet at the Dove Awards with Jack Radcliffe.
- Phyllis Dryden tells us what it's like to run for public office in "From Governed to Governing.
- We explore "God's World and God's People " in Larry Beman's Bible lessons.
- Martha Myre's Bible lessons help us develop an understanding of justice based on New Testament teachings.
- You will still find your favorite articles, puzzles, Daily Meditations, and Bible lessons.
Christian Living highlights articles on wellness, family, community involvement, and spiritual development. The magazine focuses on living in Christ rather than aging in place.