For current events, behind-the-scenes coverage, and a weekly Bible lesson, visit our blog.
This unique and interesting resource tailored for older adults is both a leisure-reading magazine and a personal Bible study.
In this issue:
- Read Carole Rodgers' story of volunteering in the aftermath of 9/11.
- Discover how to become a mentor with the article, "Living a Legacy."
- Examine the sacrament of baptism with writer Erin Floyd.
- "Are You Struggling to Focus on God's Word?" Learn new strategies for staying focused.
- You will still find your favorite articles, puzzles, Daily Meditations, and Bible lessons.
- and More!
Christian Living highlights articles on wellness, family, community involvement, and spiritual development. The magazine focuses on living in Christ rather than aging in place.