|Paperback ISBN: 9781501876943||$12.49||Add to Cart|
This unique and interesting resource tailored for older adults is both a leisure-reading magazine and a personal Bible study. It highlights articles on wellness, family, community involvement, and spiritual development. The magazine focuses on living in Christ rather than aging in place.In this issue:
- Read Carole Rodgers' story of volunteering in the aftermath of 9/11.
- Discover how to become a mentor with the article, "Living a Legacy."
- Examine the sacrament of baptism with writer Erin Floyd.
- "Are You Struggling to Focus on God's Word?" Learn new strategies for staying focused.
- Examine your relationship with God with our Bible lessons titled "Encounter."
- You will still find your favorite articles, puzzles, Daily Meditations, and Bible lessons.
Visit AdultBibleStudies.com and sign up for the FREE weekly newsletter to automatically receive a link to the most recentp Christian Living in the Mature Years Blog, along with the FREE Adult Bible Studies Current Events Supplement and other information about these resources and more!