|Paperback ISBN: 9781426772238||$24.99 $18.99 (24% discount!)||Add to Cart|
Covenant Bible Study guides small groups through a comprehensive, in-depth study of the whole Bible over twenty-four sessions broken into three eight-session modules. Unlike the learning participants may have experienced in other groups, this study emphasizes the biblical concept of covenant as a unifying theme through both the Old and New Testaments. It underscores the unique relationship that God chooses to have with us as Gods people. This relationship is grounded in the faithfulness of Gods love and on our ongoing commitment to stay in relationship with God while sharing signs of God's love with others.
The Leader Guide contains comprehensive and detailed direction for the group leader to use in each 90- minute group experience. Direction is provided for each component of the group meeting with options that allow leaders to adapt to the group's unique characteristics. Components of the group meeting experience include:
- Gathering Together - Opening questions designed to prompt conversation that connects to the main theme of the episode.
- Reflecting Together - Sharing what participants learned from the weeks scripture readings with questions that tie their discoveries into a central theme.
- Video Segment - Playing of the video for the current episode.
- Discovering Together - Building on the insights of the biblical scholar, analyzing a single passage from the weeks readings, going deeper into the way they explore the Bibles meaning.
- Centering Together - Engaging in meditation, which is a devotional way to read the Bible.
- Serving Together - Reading together the Signs of Faithful Love' provided.